The Ambassador Program is designed for dancers to help promote us and our photography business. While being one of the faces of Dance by aKaiserPhoto and a go-to model, you receive various discounts and perks. This 12-month program is available to the most experienced, dedicated, and professional dancers age 11 and up.
WHAT DO AMBASSADORS GET?
- To become 1 of up to 15 dancers accepted into this program
- One FULL photoshoot (in-studio or outdoor, your choice). This photoshoot includes all the best photos. No additional purchases required. (This package is typically valued at $550.)
- Professional portrait/headshot that can be used for your social media profiles, on the Dance by aKaiserPhoto website, and also for your own personal projects (e.g., auditions)
- To become a dancer we can contact for new and upcoming creative/test shoots and/or attend special locations for exclusive individual or team shoots
- Receive all photos from any additional photoshoots in websize format for purpose of sharing online
- Your choice of DAKP branded swag of up to $40 in value (e.g., crewneck, t-shirt, water bottle, phone case, etc.)
- Your own mobile app with final edited images from ALL your sessions
- A point reward system towards additional free photoshoots
- To be featured in the Dance by aKaiserPhoto Ambassador Magazine released annually at the end of April
- A copy of the Ambassador Magazine
- To be featured in our ambassador section of the website
- To be guaranteed that your images will be featured on our social media and website
- Priority on bookings for future session and/or event spots (e.g., mini sessions)
- Receive your own personal Promo Codes to share with your friends and followers in your posts and/or stories so they can save on their bookings
Additional bonus features:
- 30% off all other Dance by aKaiserPhoto sessions (excluding mini sessions)
- Bonus for the entire family: 15% discount off of any aKaiserPhoto session (family, headshot, portrait, business, graduation, etc.)
What do ambassadors do?
- Represent the Dance by aKaiserPhoto photography brand
- Promote Dance by aKaiserPhoto on social media by posting images frequently
- State you are a Dance by aKaiserPhoto ambassador in your profile bio
- Share your experience with your followers/friends online and offline
- Always give photo credit and tag us in your posts
- Assist in sharing information for Dance by aKaiserPhoto in posts and stories (e.g., competitions/challenges and giveaways on social media platforms)
- Share images we tag you in to your stories and other social media
- Represent Dance by aKaiserPhoto professionally and exclusively as a 2022-2023 dance ambassador
AMBASSADOR APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be 11 years of age or older (at/during the year of registration)
- Must have their own Instagram account, not a parent account (but can be monitored by a parent). FYI: Public profiles are preferred, but not required (as long as we can follow you).
- Must be fun, passionate about dance, and active in the dance community. Must be willing to talk to friends and family about your experience shooting with Dance by aKaiserPhoto.
- Must be willing to represent Dance by aKaiserPhoto 100% professionally
- Must be following Dance by aKaiserPhoto on Instagram
- Must be willing to travel to Dance by aKaiserPhoto studio or on-location sessions offered
- Must complete the entire application process (two parts: questionnaire and video submission) and be approved for the program
ambassador program fee:
(Program valued at more than $900)
$35+TAX PER MONTH
A ONE TIME FEE OF $350+TAX PER YEAR (2 months free)
- A credit card is required for monthly payments. The one time fee can be paid by either eTransfer or online by credit card.
- 1-year signed contract required
- Parent/legal guardian’s permission to participate is required if the dancer is under 18 years of age
- Questionnaire and video application must be completed to be considered
- Ambassador Program will run for one full year (12 months). Dancers may be invited back or may re-apply at the end.
Applicants will be contacted by April 14, 2022!